Team SRQ Running Training Programs
From living a fitter life and improving your fueling and nutrition, to going from couch to 5K or improving running efficiency, form and speed (which typically go hand in hand) to taking on the challenge of longer distance or qualifying for Boston, the following program options are personalized to help you reach your goal(s).
Program options range from weekly drop-in speed sessions to quarterly Team SRQRunning memberships to full-service coaching and training programs. What’s included in each is noted under each section below.
Drop-In Speed Training:
Get hands-on personal coaching to improve your speed and overall running efficiency at weekly group speed sessions at Benderson Park at University Town Center.
- Tuesday workout of the day,
- Monday group reminder text and workout
- Training tips for each session
- Warm-up/warm-down exercises
- Waiver must be signed prior to running (one time, good for future sessions)
Every Tuesday, 6:30-7:45 am
Tower Parking Lot at Benderson Park
Complimentary 1st session with a signed waiver
$15/session | 3 sessions $35 | 5 sessions $55
Payment: Cash Single Drop-In; 3 & 5 sessions cash, check or invoice via PayPal
Full-Service Coaching/Training Programs
Personalized training programs based on goals and fitness levels for all ability levels and race distances, including 5K to marathon as well as Boston Qualifiers.
Ongoing; join at any time. If training for a specific race, please allow 6 weeks for 5K; 8 weeks for 10K; 12 weeks for half marathon: 18 weeks for marathon
- Team SRQRunning membership and benefits (see above)
- Personalized training and coaching programs with modifications as needed based on fitness improvement and life
- Mile Time Trial for training pacing parameters
- Gait analysis
- Daily Nutrition/Fueling guidelines
- Complimentary functional movement evaluation at CoraPT
- New Balance in-store discounts
- Technical Team SRQRunning Shirt
- Complimentary functional movement screening and three follow up sessions with Cora PT
$185 for 10 weeks for all new clients
$75/month thereafter for ongoing clients billed in 2 or 3-month increments ($150 for two months; $225 for three months)
Fit Life & Nutrition Training
A great add-on to one of the above running programs or stand-alone if your focus is more on weight loss and starting an exercise program vs. specific training or race goal.
- Diet and fueling analysis
- Daily nutrition and recommended meals/snacks profile
- Weekly check-ins and updates
- Team SRQRunning technical shirt
$75/month; $60/month for full-service coaching clients
Personal Coaching & Training Sessions
Take your training to the next level with some one-on-one time. Many runners or new triathletes use this for tips and training on form, technique, transition area set up and tips, and/or overall training program goals and recommendations for enhancing their training.
$75-150/hour based on group size.
Boston Marathon Qualifier or Training Plan
Sights set on qualifying for Boston and/or training for this challenging course? Learn from Coach Holly’s six-time running and 20+ time qualifying experience on how to train and race the world’s most famous marathon.
Personalized training programs start at $275 for 18-weeks.
Forms and Docs downloads
To Register and secure your spot, please complete the online Waiver and Registration. Secure payment via PayPal using a credit card can also be made using the email address email@example.com. Alternatively, you may use a personal check and mail or bring it to your first session. Questions, call Coach Holly at (941) 350-9615.
Time and Place
Training/group coaching sessions take place at Nathan Benderson Park/University Town Center area on Tuesday mornings (speed/bridge workouts) and Saturday mornings (longer walk/run sessions) at Benderson, Marina Jack or Siesta Key; varies by week, tide and to mix things up!