Works: Hamstrings, core, calves and feet/ankles
- Using a yoga strap or belt, create a loop and tighten around the ball of your foot
- Lie down on a mat, knees bent and lift the leg as high as you can with the strap
- Press back into floor to engage core
- Flex foot and then gradually lower the leg while you point your toes. Repeat 5 times
- On same leg, point foot toward opposite leg, raise and then lower. Repeat 5 times
- On same leg, point foot away from opposite leg, lift and gradually lower. Repeat 5 times
- Switch strap to the opposite foot and repeat the same sequence.